All new anatomy and graphics.
Welcome to today's newest, most up-to-date back care guide. Change at-risk behaviors on the job and at home. Build motivation to accept self-care of the working body. 44 Pages. Written by Lauren Andrew Hebert, DPT, OCS
Discount Pricing In Cart
100-500 4.00 ea.
44 pages, by Lauren Andrew Hebert, DPT, OCS
YOUR BACK FOR LIFE! gives you the power for recovery...gives workers the power to avoid back injury. This back pain sufferer/worker back care manual combines low back structure and function...with personal back ergonomics...with A.D.L and exercise strategies.
YOUR BACK FOR LIFE! is simply written for all to understand, yet richly illustrated with real life examples.
Special Bonus Feature: In the back of this manual is a collection of progressive Back Recovery Exercises for individual exercise program design.
YOUR BACK FOR LIFE! features:
* Clear, simple illustrations of structure and function
* All personal and occupational risk factors
* Chronic pain effects on the individual & family
* Materials handling, sitting, other job stresses
* Personal ergonomics guidelines
* Choices and alternatives for lifting
* Preventive stretching and other injury-avoidance tactics
* Three stages of back recovery exercises
* Individualized exercise plan summary